The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

My hat is off to you.

Finally, someone who has some remote talent with Flash has spoken out against the many 'fads' that prowl in the depths of NewGrounds. In my opinion, the reason I think you bashed Numa Numa is because it's so fresh in everybody's minds.

I think that people like.....well, nearly all of the people that wrote reviews before me honestly need to get over themselves. This Flash is nothing but another person's opinion, and you have no right to write reviews such as "omg u r teh suxxors bcuz u made fun of numa numa." If you don't have anything that actually could count as a REVIEW, as in letting the author know what you liked and didn't like, simply bashing the author for having his own opinion htne, excuse me, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

I personally thought you could have done slightly better with the audio quality, but the idea was good. Not to mention one of the better flashes poking fun at current Internet fads.

Oh, and just a side note: If I put every video where I screwed around with a webcam online, I'd probaly be bashed to hell and back to.

X, out.

Resident Evil 2k3 Resident Evil 2k3

ooooooooo......

awesome flash man. for those of you who vote low on this cuz its no One Ring to Rule Them All 2 and youve never done flash are idiots. its hard. my flashes suck yes, but thats cuz i spend an hour or two on them. if you really think this sucks that bad and think you could make a better movie, then go out and try. I'd like to let you see its not easy. Anyway, awesome job hope to see more from you.

Retarded Animal Babies 2 Retarded Animal Babies 2

reslly awesome

that was even beteter then the first and that bleepbloop ass before me is an ashole and his review should be taken off

DIABLOSHIP DIABLOSHIP

..................................................

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......

Ham Ham - Sing Along! Ham Ham - Sing Along!

AHHH!!!

THE SONG GETS STUCK IN MY HEAD THATS WHATS VOILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

DDR MX single DDR MX single

are you kidding me?

This was an awesome game and my computer had no problem picking up those 4-way combos. That was a really cool song to.

Robot Conveyor Belt Robot Conveyor Belt

wat

You people are too impatient. "omg itz 2 long"

Good song.